It is a wealth creation program that rewards employees for their high performance and longevity of
association with the organization.
Eligibility: For all Business Executives employed with the company.
7 Benefits of Star:
1. An employee earns a Star for each month he/she meets the monthly target. New Joinees during 1 year of their
service will get an additional ‘Shadow Star’ for each star earned.
2. RBM / ABM will personally hand over the Star Card to the respective Business Executive in presence of his/her
3. Monetary Gains of Star – for Business Executives who earns Star every month.
4. Encashment of Star:
i) Encashment of accumulated Shadow Stars can be done after completion of 1 year of service.
ii) Encashment of All Accumulated Stars can be done under following conditions:
Role change – When Business Executive is promoted to the level of Area Business Manager he/she will
receive 1.25 times of the amount of his/her accumulated STARS, or
On separation, provided employee has completed 2 years of service with the Organisation.
5. Pre-mature encashment of Star: Existing employees who have completed 2 years of service with the
Organisation can encash Accumulated Stars under following conditions:
rd a) During 3 year of service – 50% of the value of accumulated stars.
th b) During 4 year of service – 75% of the value of accumulated stars.
6. Promotion to ABM: Business Executive who earns Consecutive 36 Stars will be promoted as Area Business
Manager irrespective of his Headquarter / Reportees. In case any BE reports to the aforesaid ABM, then he will
not be covered under the Star program benefits.
7. Increment: Annual Increment will be based upon the no of Stars earned by Business Executive during the period
of one year. Each Star will carry weightage of Rs.3000/- e.g. if a Business Executive earns 12 Stars in a year,
then he will be eligible for Increment of Rs.36000/- p.a.