Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid driving or operating machinery
- Be careful before using the medicine if having liver disease and deficiency of vitamin B12
- Concurrent use with QT prolongating agents
- Discontinue use if experiencing signs or symptoms a
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it
- Older patients
- Patients with bradycardia
- Patients with cardiac diseases
- Patients with glucose or galactose malabsorption
- Patients with hypokalaemia, hyperkalaemia, or hypomagnesaemia
The most common side effects are diarrhea, stomach pain, flatulence, dryness in mouth, and headache. Most of these are temporary and usually resolve with time. Contact your doctor straight away if you are at all concerned about any of these side effects.